the voice 4th season

When the show "The Voice" first aired. I immediately took to its format. It was refreshing, different from the rest of the singing competitions.  But I didn't like the judges they chose.  Well, I like Adam Levine. I didn't know Blake Shelton then but eventually, his funny antics and comments made me like him, too. It was Ceelo that I thought was off as a judge. But that's just me. And while Christina Aguilera can easily out-sing anyone, in the battle of the pop stars, I still prefer Britney over her.

So in the fourth installment of The Voice, Usher and Shakira were very welcome changes to the judge line up.  The dynamics, chemistry among the four was way better. It was fun to watch the banter, the exchange of playful jibes.

But I only do enjoy The Voice during the blind auditions.  I don't really quite understand why they have to pit their chosen singers against each other. Let's see if this season will be able to capture my attention till the very end of the season...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVID-19

There are over 100 million cases of covid worldwide with over 2 million deaths so far. It has been over a year since the first case and the ...