Just walking

One morning, I felt like walking. Walking is therapeutic to me. It clears my mind. It relaxes me. It makes me feel as though I am one with the universe. It makes me feel as if I am able to receive the messages from the higher beings better.

I have been walking around for the past 30 minutes. I haven't received any messages yet though. But no worries, I am in no hurry. Haha


A few minutes later, I spotted this bench in front of a skincare and cosmetic shop (maybe, this is the message - that I should take care of my skin more?). I decided to take a break and ponder about life. Haha

image

In case you're wondering, no, there isn't any lesson to be learned here. Or some life-changing message to take away. I just wanted to share my morning with everyone and wish that you all have as peaceful a time as I had on my long walk this morning. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVID-19

There are over 100 million cases of covid worldwide with over 2 million deaths so far. It has been over a year since the first case and the ...